Wednesday, October 3, 2012

257/366
The kids stayed with my mom so that Miguel, my brother, and I could meet a couple of my friends and one of my younger cousins for a comedy show as another belated celebration of my birthday. By two weeks after it no longer felt like a birthday celebration but it was nice to gather a few of the people I love together and head to San Francisco with them. When we returned it was around two in the morning and my mom reported that Az hadn't cried once. The next day she was again happy to leave with Miguel, Z, and me because she wanted to be sure we weren't leaving her behind but as soon as we were away she wanted to return. I hope that this is how things will be in the future as well; it's so much easier to leave my girl when I know she's having too much fun to think too much about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment