Saturday, April 14, 2012

94/366
Today after an errand at the nearby elementary school I took Az to the local park. I really enjoy the park in the mornings and early afternoons, before the older kids get out of school and the younger kids have free reign of the place. I ran into an acquaintance from elementary school and we ended up chatting and letting the kids run around for a few hours. I think in all we were there for four hours, until it was time to go meet Z's bus. Az of course got sopping wet playing in the water feature once again. I guess I'm going to have to accept that trips to this park require a full change of clothes. Of course she was the only child there to stomp around in the water, the others were content to just splash their hands. She was having too much of a blast to stop her though, and home and fresh clothes were too nearby to really worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment