Sunday, April 15, 2012

101/366
Az spends exactly 0% of the time sleeping in her crib these days. Now that I'm working more often and getting up before 5AM I've been opting to go to bed with her, and even on the nights that I don't end up passing out with her it's just easier to leave her sleeping in bed. I was thinking of getting rid of the crib the morning I took this photo, to make more floor space or else clear up space for something else. I hadn't mentioned my thoughts out loud but Az must have sensed the impending threat on her crib, as she has suddenly taken a large interest in climbing into it to lay down and rest. Z and her have also suddenly begun throwing blankets over it to make a fort, something they've never thought to do. I guess the pack 'n play stays for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment