Sunday, January 22, 2012

Kid Sister

3/52

This was a rough week for Z. When he has weeks like these I want to scoop him up and protect him from the world. He will always be my first baby, my first real true love who made me realize my heart was capable of amazing, intense feelings. It hurts me to see him hurting and struggling like he has this week. I wish he would realize that he doesn't need to struggle with so much. Z has needed a lot of physical comforting this week, but he has also provided a lot of physical comforting. He doesn't always understand what motivates his sister or what she wants, but he tries really hard. He told me this week that he loves his sister more than anyone else. Z has waited a long time to make a real friend, and I think he has finally found one in his little sister.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sooo glad that Z has A now. He's a good brother. Hope his weeks go better.

    ReplyDelete