Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Ears Looking At You Kid

18/366

Z sharing his earbuds with his little sister. Az loves absolutely everything to do with music. If it plays music it is solid gold in Az's book. When she was still new to the world Migs often coaxed her to sleep by dancing with her in the dark bathroom with my iPod playing. I'm not sure if this led to her love of music or if it was her inborn music appreciation that made it such an effective strategy. From the moment Z was born he loved everything that had to do with lights. He has broadened his interest to electricity, but lights are still where it's at for him. This has meant that Az likes entirely different toys than Z did. The toys I saved because they were Z's absolute favorites don't really register on Az's cool toy scale. It's a bit of a bummer that we have all these toys that don't really get played with, but it's been fun finding toys and activities for her that she does love. Z has always had a slight hearing loss so music didn't automatically draw him in. So now I get to buy and do things with Az that I never did with Z. I feel like I'm getting to run a fuller gamut of kid things.

And yes, the earbuds they are both rocking out to aren't actually plugged into anything.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute picture. I love how they're laughing. I didn't even notice it wasn't plugged in.

    ReplyDelete