Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hiding from the January sun in the car


5/366

Only five days in and I’m already posting another picture in the car, but the two of us spend a lot of time in the car so I suppose this is only the beginning of a trend. We came into town to deliver the brother to Aunt D and waited in the van while they watched a movie together. I had thought we’d have some one-on-one time of our own at the Big Park while the brother bonded with Aunt D but the little one’s nap schedule had other ideas. She slept most of the three hour wait, (I may have closed my eyes for a bit as well) but once the brother was safely delivered back to us we still had a few more hours to wait for Daddy. We went ahead and left the car for that portion of the wait. In all we spent nine hours of the day waiting; luckily we find each other pretty entertaining.

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture. It's so sweet how she's hugging the doll. It shows her loving gentle side. I do have to mention that I gave her that doll and am really happy that she likes it.

    ReplyDelete