Saturday, January 14, 2012

A cookie of her own


14/366

I think this is the first time I’ve ever handed Az an entire cookie. Z had never even tasted a cookie at her age. We found ourselves at a friend’s belated holiday get-together where homemade cookies were presented, and it seemed like the proper occasion to spoil her a little. When Az found herself with a whole cookie in her hand she didn’t seem to know what to do for a second. She looked at me curiously and then hid with it behind a counter as fast as she could. When she was sure that I hadn’t handed it to her by mistake she slowly came back out within my line of vision. And then she got to work on making that cookie disappear.

1 comment:

  1. She looks so cute. It's funny that she didn't think the whole cookie was all hers.

    ReplyDelete