Sunday, November 11, 2012

298/366
It seems like it wasn't that long ago that the phone pictured was mine. In fact, I just got the phone not that long ago. I got the iPhone5 the day it came out and had it to myself for about two days before Az declared that the phone was in fact hers. My big mistake was putting so many games for her on it. Miguel has a phone that can download games as well but oddly enough it isn't able to download any kids games. He's able to get all of his games on the phone just fine though. He's obviously much smarter than me. Every once in a while Az will pick up the phone and declare that she needs to get a job, which cracks me up because I use the phone to search for upcoming subbing jobs online. She is very serious about it too, a little too much so. I apparently need to be a little less intense about looking for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment