Thursday, June 28, 2012

168/366
Hanging out in the van while Daddy searched the junkyard for a window to replace the one that was smashed. After a couple hours of searching he returned to report that he had found one that would work but that he had been unable to get it completely out so we would have to return another day. I was worried that someone else would capitalize off of Miguel's hard work of getting it mostly out and go ahead and finish the job for him, taking the window as their reward. I haven't wanted to carry my camera with me, for fear that it would meet the fate of my purse, so you might be stuck with phone photos for a little while. I wish I didn't have such a deep resentment for the camera on my phone, but I'm beginning to suspect that it's out to drive me nuts. I think I'm going to have to brave up enough to start carrying my camera again very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment