Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Mountain Goat

65/366
My little mountain goat loves to climb. She climbs things Z never even considered, so I'm finding that even though the house was toddler-proofed for Z, it is not toddler-proofed for Az. I'm not completely sure how I'm even going to go about making the house less climbable for Az, apart from just removing all furniture and counter-tops. I'm sure she'd still find something to climb even then. She is completely unfazed by falling as well, so my original hope that she would learn to stop climbing after falling a few times doesn't seem like it's going to pan out. The funny thing is, of course, when I bring Az to the park specifically so she can climb in a safe environment she has no interest in doing anything of the sort. Without the promise of forbidden things placed high up Az just can't be bothered to be interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment