Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Room with a View

49/366
I had thought that I had the house pretty thoroughly baby-proofed, but that was before I helped Z really truly clean out his room thereby exposing some new surfaces. One of those surfaces is Z's desk and red chair, which reside a little too close to a window that opens. There is a lock on the window but like everything else in the house it's a bit shall we say...vintage. Z's room is on the second floor (despite the fact that the house is one-story, go figure) so I'm a bit nervous about Az hanging out up there. I'll have to put another lock further up, but until then I've been trying to keep Az out of the room completely. I haven't been very successful though, Az loves spending time standing on the chair at the desk. She's actually become quite possessive of the spot and won't even let Z sit in his own chair. I can't say I blame her though, Z definitely has the best view in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment