Sunday, August 5, 2012

213/366
These shopping carts at Target are a blessing in my life. Z doesn't like to follow me around stores and will either complain the whole time about having to walk or will just all of the sudden stop following me so if I don't keep a constant eye on him he'll suddenly be gone and I'll have to back track. Az would rather walk, and spends her time trying to stand up in the cart or grabbing me to jump out. Once out she wants to go where she wants to go. But with the Target carts Z can sit down and draw, as he planned to do this night, or just give me a constant running commentary. With her brother sitting next to her Az is content to sit and be pushed around. On this night we ended up spending almost four hours in Target, just walking around, sharing a bag of grapes, looking at things, and talking while we waited to pick Miguel up from work. I had no idea it had been that long until I got back to the car and looked at the clock on the dashboard because the entire trip had been so painless.

No comments:

Post a Comment